Yes, business intelligence is trending. Enterprises have adapted to these technological changes and the need for manpower is growing. Now is the time to invest in your career with a skill upgrade in business intelligence applications with Python. Let’s explore why.
Python has become the most popularly used language to crunch numbers and is a high-level multi-domain reliable language with readability, flexibility and an array of libraries. For the past few years, Big data across multi-variate sources have been processed to provide forecasts and gainful insights that can help enterprises in many areas. Some areas where enterprises across all sectors and sizes have found immense help are in risk mitigation, customer-service, marketing strategies, and decision making. With more innovation comes more data and this, in turn, translates to the urgent need for professionals in data analytics.
Now, here are the essential qualifications.
One must have:
- Knowledge of Python is mandated for pursuing this course.
- A computer with an OS like Windows, Linux or MAC OSX, built-in editor and a recent web browser like Chrome
Why this Power BI course?
KnowledgeHut and partners Zeolearn are experts in Microsoft BI and technical education. Here’s what this course aims to deliver.
- The training workshop helps you inculcate learning through 16 hours of instructor-delivered high-quality online training from industry experts the advanced techniques of using Python for Microsoft BI applications.
- The specially designed and downloadable courseware accentuates not just theoretical knowledge. Rather the systematic use of interactive online classes, lab sessions and supervised assignments, workshops and live test cases give you practice.
- The Power BI Course can be opted for in the weekday or weekend batch. KnowledgeHut conducts classroom training on weekends, integrates it with online virtual training at your pace for learning and even conducts corporate training.
- Post-course long-term support, good refund